Thursday, February 25, 2016

Time to dust off the boots, er...ummm...blog...

Well, 2016 is here... Yes, I'm a little behind the times and it is a little late for a "New Years' Resolution," but I'm here making one anyway, lol. I am going to dust off this good 'ole blog and liven it up a bit, finally... I hope... ;)

Last year was difficult for me in many MANY ways...in fact I think American Pharoah was the only silver lining I was able to find in an otherwise hellish 2015 (and thankfully he gave me enough joy to get through)...but this year is going to be different. I'm facing a lot of changes in my life, all of which I won't go into now, but I do plan to start blogging and I have a feeling this blog will begin to take on a life of its own very soon.

So this serves as my "official" declaration to begin blogging more often, for real this time, about anything and everything. Yes, horse racing included. ;) Although I doubt we'll see another Triple Crown winner, there is always plenty of action and excitement to come courtesy of my favorite sport. :)

So with that very vague and brief update, I'm signing off...for now...but not for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment